The log in process for Android TV users has changed so you can get streaming sooner.
If you've already Installed the app from the Play store? Skip ahead to log in.
Installing the app from Google Play store
You will need a google account/ID to download the SBS On Demand Android TV app from the Google Play store.
Don't have one? Here's how you can create an account here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
Once you're set up, you can install the SBS On Demand app to your TV
To log in to the On Demand app
1. Open the app
2. Sign in with the email address and password you used when registering with SBS
Tip: If you don't know what a System Account is, don't use it.
3. Enter your email in the Email address field and follow the steps.
If you can't remember your password, simply select the magic link option, which will send an email with a link to automatically log you in.
If you don't have an SBS account, creating an account takes just a few short steps:
1. Open the On Demand app
2. Select Log in / Sign Up
3. Choose Create A New Account
4. Enter your details including name, email address, gender and year of birth
5. Select Create Account You will receive an email to confirm your new SBS account, and then you're ready to stream!