If you're seeing an error 'Code 0' when you try to watch a film or series on the SBS On Demand app on your Telstra TV device, this indicates that your app version is outdated and needs to be updated in order to restore access to SBS On Demand.
To update your app:
- To delete the app, navigate to MY APPS on your Telstra TV Box.
- Select the SBS on Demand app, but don't enter it.
- Press the * key on your remote and scroll down to 'remove app', and select.
- Once the app has been removed, power cycle your TTV box, modem and television by disconnecting completely for around 2 minutes and then reconnecting again.
- To reinstall SBS on Demand, navigate to ALL APPS. Select SBS On Demand.
- Select 'install'.
If the error persists after performing the above, please get in touch with our team here.