The SBS On Demand app is available on LG televisions from 2014 and later.
To access SBS On Demand on your LG TV, you'll need to download it from the LG content store.
1. Tap the HOME button on your LG remote to bring up the LG content store.
2. As in the image above, you may see the SBS On Demand app as a suggested download. If so, skip to step 5.
3. If you don't see the SBS On Demand app listed, simply search for it by selecting the search option which looks like a magnifying glass, as displayed in the image below:
4. Search for 'SBS On Demand'
5. When the app appears, select it to view the app information and then press INSTALL.
6. Once you've installed the SBS On Demand app, select LAUNCH. You may then be asked to sign in. For further information on how to sign in, please see our Help Centre article here.