Did you know that the SBS On Demand app on your iOS or Android device can notify you when a program in your favourites has a new episode added or when an episode is about to expire? When you enable your push notifications, you can be sure that you won't miss a moment of your favourite programs.
Plus, we'll occasionally send you notifications about upcoming shows and events worth tuning in for or targeted recommendations based on shows you've watched.
First, ensure you have enabled notifications within SETTINGS on your device.
- Tap SETTINGS on your device;
- Tap the SBS On Demand App;
- Toggle ON push notifications.
Then, in the SBS On Demand app on your device, tap the silhouette at the top of the app screen to enter the profile page;
- Tap APP SETTINGS;
- Tap the button under NEW EPISODES to enable notifications for new episodes. The button will turn yellow when notifications are enabled.
- Tap the button under EXPIRING EPISODES to enable notifications for expiring episode. The button will turn yellow when notifications are enabled.
Finally, ensure your program has been added to your FAVOURITES. Simply tap the heart icon on the program page on your device to add to your favourites list. You're all set!