1. Ensure your Apple TV device is running on the latest tvOS version.
- Go to Settings > System > Software Updates and select Update Software.
- If there's an update, select Download and Install.
- Wait for your Apple TV to download the update. Keep your Apple TV connected and plugged in to power until the update is complete.
After the update downloads, your Apple TV will restart, prepare the update, then install it. When the update is complete, your Apple TV will automatically restart again.
2. Check your internet connection
- Restart your network connection
- Internet connection may be too slow to retrieve content from the server
3. Check that you have the most up to date app version
- Check the app version from the app settings; or
- Go to the App store from the device and search 'SBS On Demand'. Select 'update'.
- Delete the app from the Home screen
- Reinstall from the App store
- Unplug the Apple TV 4 device from the plug source for 5mins
- Reconnect device
- Restart app